Charles Schultz Philosophy. You don’t have to actually answer the questions. Just read the e-mail and you’ll get the point
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners.
The point is none of us remember headliner of yesterday. These are no second-raters, they are the best in their fields. But applause dies, awards tarnish, achievements are forgotten, accolades are buried with their owners .
Here’s another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List someone who has aided your journey through life.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time
3. Name three people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with .
People who make a difference are not those with most credentials, money, or awards. They’re those who care.